WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- WESTMED Medical Group, a Purchase-based multispecialty medical practice, announces that Westchester Pediatrics of Hartsdale has joined the group.
These are the six board-certified pediatricians who joined the practice:
- Dr. Fred Bomback was awarded his medical degree by New York University School of Medicine. He then completed his internship and residency at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center and a fellowship in genetics and metabolism from Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- Dr. Daniel Arnold Cohen earned his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at Babies’ and Children’s Hospital – New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- Dr. Sara Kenamore was awarded her medical degree from the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. She completed both her internship and residency at Babies’ and Children’s Hospital at New York-Presbyterian.
- Dr. Jennifer Longobardi earned her medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed both her internship and residency at Babies’ and Children’s Hospital – New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- Dr. Adrienne Rogers received her medical degree at The University of Connecticut School of Medicine. She served as chief resident in pediatrics and was a postdoctoral residency fellow at Babies’ and Children’s Hospital, Columbia University.
- Dr. Audra D. Schweitzer received her medical degree from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She continued her postgraduate medical training at Columbia Children’s Hospital of New York as a pediatric resident. She was the recipient of The Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award.
The office will remain at its current location at 99 Fieldstone Drive, Hartsdale.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 White Plains Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For White Plains
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued