WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The following is a round-up of the top stories of the week for Westchester County.
- A woman from Yonkers that worked for a Tarrytown insurance company is facing felony grand larceny charges for allegedly stealing nearly $250,000 over an extended period of time .
- A Westchester County employee who lives in Dutchess County was arrested Tuesday on a grand larceny charge following an investigation by the Westchester County Police, Westchester County District Attorney’s Office and the Department of Finance into some missing county funds.
- New York state’s attorney general has hired two prosecutors to handle corruption cases and to hold President Donald J. Trump's administration accountable for the effects of certain policies.
- Led by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, the Hudson Valley is well-represented on Forbes' brand-new list of the world's richest people , which was released Monday.
- A woman from Westchester is facing charges after allegedly punching a man in a parking lot on Downing Street in Yorktown, police said.
- State Police at the Somers barracks are seeking the public’s assistance as they search for a suspect in Westchester County wanted in connection a fraud investigation dating back to last year.
- Bob Dylan is taking his Never Ending Tour to The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester this summer.
- New York State police are searching for a man who impersonated a police officer and robbed a driver at gunpoint early Wednesday on the Taconic Parkway, according to state police.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.