WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Mostly sunny skies will give way to increasing clouds and the possibility of evening showers in Westchester County on Monday
Temperatures will climb into the high 60s before clouds and the slight chance of showers and thunderstorms come into the area after 2 p.m. Temperatures will drop into the high 40s overnight. Chance of rain during the afternoon is 20 percent.
Tuesday will feature abundant sunshine and a high temperature of 76 degrees.
Showers and thunderstorms will be possible after noon on Wednesday with a high temperature of 71 degrees. Precipitation becomes more likely during the evening hours with a 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms.
The chance of lingering showers will remain in the area on Thursday and Friday with high temperatures in the high 60s to low 70s.
- 1 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To White Plains