WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – City police charged a West Harrison man with public lewdness after they accused him of performing a lewd act in a public park the morning of May 21, reports LoHud.com.
An officer saw Manuel Cortes, 42, of 223 Lakeview Avenue lower his pants while looking at his cell phone at approximately 1 a.m., and as the officer approached, he saw the man was watching pornography on his phone and masturbating, according to the report.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft