WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – City police charged a West Harrison man with public lewdness after they accused him of performing a lewd act in a public park the morning of May 21, reports LoHud.com.
An officer saw Manuel Cortes, 42, of 223 Lakeview Avenue lower his pants while looking at his cell phone at approximately 1 a.m., and as the officer approached, he saw the man was watching pornography on his phone and masturbating, according to the report.
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI