WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Vito Constantino of White Plains died Jan. 12 at White Plains Hospital. He was 90.
A World War II veteran, Constantino was a life member of Elmsford Fire Company No. 1.
He was born Dec. 19, 1922, in New York City to John and Dora Spedolla Constantino. He worked as the beverage manager for the New York Hilton.
He is survived by his wife, Gloria DeLeonardis Constantino of White Plains; two sons, John P. Constantino of Elmsford and Richard (Marie) Constantino of Palmyra, Va.; a daughter, Angela Constantino of White Plains; two sisters, Angie Fiamini and Dolores Trancredi; four grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by a daughter-in law, Christine “Tina” Constantino; two brothers; and two sisters.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Hawthorne Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Elmsford. Burial will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat