WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Vito Constantino of White Plains died Jan. 12 at White Plains Hospital. He was 90.
A World War II veteran, Constantino was a life member of Elmsford Fire Company No. 1.
He was born Dec. 19, 1922, in New York City to John and Dora Spedolla Constantino. He worked as the beverage manager for the New York Hilton.
He is survived by his wife, Gloria DeLeonardis Constantino of White Plains; two sons, John P. Constantino of Elmsford and Richard (Marie) Constantino of Palmyra, Va.; a daughter, Angela Constantino of White Plains; two sisters, Angie Fiamini and Dolores Trancredi; four grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by a daughter-in law, Christine “Tina” Constantino; two brothers; and two sisters.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Hawthorne Funeral Home. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Elmsford. Burial will follow at Woodlawn Cemetery in the Bronx.
- 1 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 2 Westchester County Exec Astorino Shares Why His Kids Will Opt Out
- 3 Two Westchester Post Offices Offer Extended Hours For Tax Day
- 4 White Plains Doctor Predicts Tough Days Ahead For Spring Allergies
- 5 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates