WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's stories from around Westchester County.
- The popular stars of the hit HGTV show “Property Brothers,” Drew and Jonathan Scott, will be returning to Westchester County to film another season, according to HGTV.
- The 16-year-old girl missing since last Friday night was found on Thursday, according to Greenburgh police.
- An investigation is underway after the body of an unidentified man was found underneath an overpass on the Bronx River Parkway just south of Scarsdale Road early last Saturday morning, according to authorities.
- A Yonkers man has been sentenced for his role in a shooting “ambush” in the city nearly two years ago.
- New Rochelle resident Fitton Telesford has pleaded guilty to raping a developmentally disabled woman.
- All of New Jersey, the lower part of New York and the southern part of Connecticut could be affected by Zika-carrying mosquitoes.
- A 31-year-old Pleasantville woman has been charged with driving while intoxicated following a two-car collision on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh last week.
- A proposed bill for "Evan's Law," named for a Chappaqua teenager Evan Lieberman killed in 2011 in a distracted driver crash, was introduced Tuesday by state lawmakers, according to reports.
- Thursday was National Beer Day, and the folks at Beer Noggin in Bronxville had some suggestions for enjoying your favorite brew.
- Actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley spoke to a standing-room-only crowd at the Rye library on Wednesday about her new book.
- Metro-North and Larchmont police responded to a report of a passenger unconscious on a northbound train stopped in Larchmont.
- A 24-year-old employee of AMC Loews Movie Theater in Port Chester was punched and knocked to the ground on Monday night by a teenager trying to sneak in without paying.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.