WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from around Southern Westchester County.
- Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump recently donated $1 million to support veterans in Tuckahoe.
- Daily Voice celebrated the fifth anniversary of its Westchester launch Wednesday.
- Up to 10 Metro-North conductors and engineers were suspended from work last week amid an MTA Inspector General probe into safety test cheating.
- The third victim in the accident Wednesday on Interstate 84 in Orange County that killed three people and two dogs has been identified.
- Target will come to Yonkers after a lawsuit and years of negotiating, according to News 12.
- Sonia Nunez, principal of New Rochelle's Columbus Elementary School, has resigned from her position following news of an investigation that accuses her of misusing school money.
- Rye High School senior Sam Rukeyser starts his own sunglass company.
- A Mount Vernon business, shut down by the city for alleged safety violations, was closed again last Sunday.
- Assemblywoman Amy Paulin announced her Veteran's Pension Credit Bill, has been signed into law by Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
- Harrison High School senior Samantha Miles recently received the 2016 Outstanding Senior in French Award from the American Association of Teachers of French.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.