PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart over the crash that killed a Peekskill comedian and put him and other members of his entourage in the hospital, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The lawsuit claims negligence on Walmart's part relating to the June 7 accident, according to the report.
Comedian James “Jimmy Mack” McNair, 62, was killed in the accident. He was a well-known resident of Peekskill who gave back to his community, as described in a story previously published by The Daily Voice.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs The Westchester In White Plains
- 3 Luxury Apartment Project Spurs Downtown Development In White Plains
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash