PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart over the crash that killed a Peekskill comedian and put him and other members of his entourage in the hospital, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The lawsuit claims negligence on Walmart's part relating to the June 7 accident, according to the report.
Comedian James “Jimmy Mack” McNair, 62, was killed in the accident. He was a well-known resident of Peekskill who gave back to his community, as described in a story previously published by The Daily Voice.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says