PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart over the crash that killed a Peekskill comedian and put him and other members of his entourage in the hospital, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The lawsuit claims negligence on Walmart's part relating to the June 7 accident, according to the report.
Comedian James “Jimmy Mack” McNair, 62, was killed in the accident. He was a well-known resident of Peekskill who gave back to his community, as described in a story previously published by The Daily Voice.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion