WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There were heavy delays in both directions on I-287 Friday after an overturned tractor trailer resulted in the closure of two west-bound lanes.
The closure, reported at 10:50 a.m., was between Route 22 (Exit 6) and the Hutchinson River Parkway (Exit 9).
The southbound Bronx River Parkway reopened Friday in Greenburgh after being closed for more than two hours because of flooding. The closure, between Route 119 (Exit 21) and Ardsley Road (Exit 11), began at 11:10 a.m.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 4 White Plains Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits White Plains