WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There were heavy delays in both directions on I-287 Friday after an overturned tractor trailer resulted in the closure of two west-bound lanes.
The closure, reported at 10:50 a.m., was between Route 22 (Exit 6) and the Hutchinson River Parkway (Exit 9).
The southbound Bronx River Parkway reopened Friday in Greenburgh after being closed for more than two hours because of flooding. The closure, between Route 119 (Exit 21) and Ardsley Road (Exit 11), began at 11:10 a.m.
- 1 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 2 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says