WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories from around southern Westchester County.
- Two young suspects have been arrested in connection with an attempted robbery in Port Chester.
- Port Chester Police arrested a Connecticut man on Tuesday in connection with a series of three exposure incidents .
- Westchester Chef Peter X. Kelly is inviting residents to attend the Westchester Magazine Food and Wine Festival on June 12.
- A 20-year-old White Plains man was arraigned on Wednesday in connection with an ambush-style murder .
- Dramatic video footage of the accident involving an overturned tractor-trailer hauling scrap metal that led to the closure of the northbound lanes of the Tappan Zee Bridge was posted to YouTube.
- A gas station attendant was shot twice in the stomach during an attempted armed robbery at the Gulf gas station in Mount Vernon.
- A lawsuit filed against the Chappaqua school district and former Horace Greeley High School drama teacher Christopher Schraufnagel alleges a series of sordid claims of sex-abuse and graphic conduct.
- Somers Supervisor Rick Morrissey confirmed that IBM plans to leave town, with a departure set for next year.
- New Rochelle was recently the subject of a New York Times profile .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.