WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Hudson Valley is well-represented in newly released rankings of the richest places in each of New York's 62 counties. Click here to read the story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- The Tuckahoe man convicted of shooting his former boss outside a Chappaqua deli has been sentenced to nearly three decades in prison after being found guilty of attempted murder.
- A Westchester man was killed in a crash on Central Avenue in Yonkers, according to the Yonkers Police.
- According to the New York Times, cities like Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, and Yonkers are starting to play host to developers as the housing crunch hits New York City.
- For 635 days, Rev. Bill Shillady would wake up at 4 a.m. and send Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton a positive or inspirational message based on scripture while she was campaigning for president.
- A total of 25 public high schools in Westchester are ranked among the Top 100 in New York State in a newly released list by niche.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.