WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories last week from around Southern Westchester County.
- Rye Brook Shopping Center says it is working on a settlement with D'Agostino Supermarket , which closedwithout notice last month.
- A pair of White Plains Little League baseball teams advanced to State Tournament playoff games .
- Scarsdale native Nancy Sullivan was remembered after being killed in a crash on the Taconic Parkway .
- Saltaire Oyster Bar and Fish House will be coming to Port Chester in late August.
- The Pelham family that sparked the nationwide ALS Ice Bucket Challenge phenomenon last summer is up for a new fund raiser this year .
- The New Rochelle City Council is exploring the idea of bringing an ice rink back into town .
- Law enforcement officials are awaiting autopsy results of the woman who died Monday while in a Mount Vernon Police Department holding cell .
- Three brothers from Harrison opened a healthy cafe in Mamaroneck .
- There will be a candlelight vigil on Long Island Wednesday night to remember the victims of a drunk driving incident that seriously injured a former Eastchester High School graduate .
- After undertaking a yearlong review of parking in the village, Bronxville officials are set to introduce smarter, easier parking next month .
- Ten businesses in Westchester County were fined $46,500 this month for alleged violations of their state liquor licenses.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.