WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A spike in store closures along Mamaroneck Avenue during the first quarter of 2014 has White Plains residents and business owners on alert, according to theexaminernews.com.
Authorities said that the holiday season is a common time for businesses to close and that there is reason for optimism since there are still parties interested in filling the storefront vacancies, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York