WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A spike in store closures along Mamaroneck Avenue during the first quarter of 2014 has White Plains residents and business owners on alert, according to theexaminernews.com.
Authorities said that the holiday season is a common time for businesses to close and that there is reason for optimism since there are still parties interested in filling the storefront vacancies, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In White Plains