WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A spike in store closures along Mamaroneck Avenue during the first quarter of 2014 has White Plains residents and business owners on alert, according to theexaminernews.com.
Authorities said that the holiday season is a common time for businesses to close and that there is reason for optimism since there are still parties interested in filling the storefront vacancies, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks
- 3 White Plains Ranks Among Best Small-To-Midsize Cities In US
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts