WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A spike in store closures along Mamaroneck Avenue during the first quarter of 2014 has White Plains residents and business owners on alert, according to theexaminernews.com.
Authorities said that the holiday season is a common time for businesses to close and that there is reason for optimism since there are still parties interested in filling the storefront vacancies, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus