WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A spike in store closures along Mamaroneck Avenue during the first quarter of 2014 has White Plains residents and business owners on alert, according to theexaminernews.com.
Authorities said that the holiday season is a common time for businesses to close and that there is reason for optimism since there are still parties interested in filling the storefront vacancies, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 4 A New Traffic Light Blooms In Downtown White Plains
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers