WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Makes Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 White Plains Scholar Named National Achievement Semifinalist
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 22 Enterovirus Cases Confirmed In Westchester