WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 White Plains Common Council Candidates Differ On Parking, FASNY