WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – With snow in the forecast each day this week, White Plains tenants with insufficient heat in their buildings should call the city with all complaints.
The city Building Department can be reached at 914-422-1269.
Monday night expect a chance of light snow before 3 a.m. with a low of 21 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday there is a chance of snow before 9 a.m. with a high near 32 degrees. Tuesday night, a low around 27 degrees and light snow mainly after 3 a.m. is likely. Snow accumulation of less than one inch is possible.
Wednesday there is a chance of snow showers mainly before 9 a.m. The rest of the day is expected to be partly sunny with a high near 39 degrees. Wednesday night into Thursday there will be mostly clear skies, with a nighttime low of 21 degrees and a day high of 36 degrees.
Thursday night there’s another chance of snow and a low around 30 degrees. Snow may continue Friday with a mix of rain and a high near 41 degrees and a low around 24 degrees.
- 1 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans