WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Break out the umbrella Westchester County, it's looking like it's going to get wet for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers will increase as the day progresses with temperatures reaching close to 70 degrees, according to the forecast.
Showers will likely fall after 2 p.m. with the highest chance of rain at night. A thunderstorm or two could roll through before midnight, according to the forecast.
The chance of precipitation is at 60-percent with the chance of up to a half-inch of rain.
Friday will also likely be a wet affair in the afternoon, before skies slowly clear over the holiday weekend.
Check back with Daily Voice on Friday for a full Memorial Day weekend forecast.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 Daily Voice Leaders: Michael Israel, CEO, Westchester Medical Center
- 3 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 4 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To White Plains