WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A group of men who were sexually abused as children by Archdiocese of New York priests who worked in the Hudson Valley named their abusers as financial terms of settlements they received through the archdiocese’s new sexual abuse survivor compensation fund were released. Click here to read the entire story.
Here are some other top stories from this past week (click on the link to read the story):
- The MTA Police have released the identity of the man who was fatally struck by a train near the Metro-North station in Hartsdale on Sunday in an apparent suicide.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat, saw his favorability ratings hit its highest level in almost three years, according to a Siena College poll. Cuomo has a 61-31 percent favorability rating, up from 54-36 percent last month.
- A Dobbs Ferry man was charged with leaving the scene of an accident on Monday after striking a pedestrian on Ashford Avenue in Ardsley and then driving home.
- Four men were charged after a string of shootings and burglaries in Southern Westchester.
- A tractor-trailer was destroyed after hitting an overpass on the Bronx River Parkway.