WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The following is a round-up of the top stories of the week in Westchester County.
- A man has been sentenced to up to four years in state prison after being convicted of fraudulently representing himself as a lawyer in a real estate deal and bilking his New Rochelle victim out of more than $30,000.
- Police released new details, and asked the public for tips Thursday, to catch a Connecticut bank robbery suspect who crashed a car near I-95 in Westchester before stealing a pickup truck to flee to the Bronx.
- The MTA board approved fare hike proposals for Metro-North trains and MTA tolls on Wednesday, while keeping the base fare flat for subways and buses for two years.
- It might be cold and snowing outside and there isn't a thing to eat in the fridge. No worries, Westchester residents can now take advantage of UberEATS, a new app that makes it easy and "Uber" fast to have food delivered to the front door.
- Westchester Medical Center staff rolled twin toddlers Ballenie and Bellanie Camacho out in separate wagons with pink and blue handles.
- Humane, cost-effective ways to reduce bird strikes near Westchester County Airport -- including the use of "Geesebuster" gliders and drones -- will be discussed by public officials and wildlife advocates Wednesday night, Jan. 25.
- Police in Scarsdale are investigating a brutal fight that left two local residents battered and bloodied following a brief verbal altercation.
- The 27-year-old S carsdale man arrested in connection with last February's disrobing at Maria Regina High School is due to return to Town of Greenburgh Court on Thursday, Feb. 2, according to a spokesman for the Westchester County District Attorney's Office.
- A missing New Rochelle 16-year-old has been located and reunited with her family after a three-week search.
- Longtime Hudson Valley resident and legendary actress and comedian Mary Tyler Moore, who had been hospitalized in grave condition at a hospital in Fairfield County, Conn., this week, died Wednesday. She was 80.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.