WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Here are a few of the top stories from this week in White Plains.
- New York State Crime Stoppers announced it is offering a cash reward for information on the man believed to have inappropriately touched a 7-year-old girl in the White Plains Walmart on April 20, police said.
- The White Plains Common Council passed an ordinance Tuesday to raise parking meter fees in garages and surface lots by 25 cents to $1 per hour. On-street parking meters are already $1 per hour.
- A White Plains man and former Scarsdale High School guidance counselor and dean of students pleaded guilty to charges of cocaine use and hindering prosecution as a part of a plea agreement Monday. David Mendelowitz, 59, is one of three suspects who had been charged with numerous counts of patronizing a prostitute, possession of a controlled substance, cocaine, and hindering prosecution.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over White Plains Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News
- 4 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County