WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- President Donald Trump is no fan of Bronxville's Mika Brzezinski or her fiancee Joe Scarborough, co-hosts of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" and he let his 32.9 million Twitter followers know on Thursday. Click here to read the story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- It will no longer be torture to do business with the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Governor Andrew Cuomo said Thursday.
- With gas prices potentially reaching an all-time low for at this time of year in the 21st Century, officials are expecting a record number of travelers during the Fourth of July holiday.
- Metro-North officials were aware of a bend in the track prior to a train derailment earlier this year that injured more than a dozen people, the National Transportation Safety Board said on Thursday.
- As Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services get set to officially launch in Westchester County, local officials have mixed opinions regarding the popular programs.
- Get ready to drive over the Mario Cuomo Bridge.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.