WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - A local newspaper sparked a national debate this week when it published the names and addresses of all legal gun owners in Westchester County, in the wake of the Newtown, Conn., elementary school shooting and ensuing gun control debate. Do you think gun ownership information should be public information? Sign in to take our poll and tell us what you think.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton