WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A JetBlue plane that took off from Westchester Airport in White Plains had to make an emergency landing at John F. Kennedy on Friday morning after it struck a bird, according to multiple reports.
JetBlue Flight 671 was reportedly en route to West Palm Beach, Fla., when the incident happened.
The plane landed safely and no injuries were reported, according to ABC 7.
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director