WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at last week's top stories from Southern Westchester County.
- The four men charged with fatally shooting a 23-year-old Yonkers resident and Oakland Athletics baseball prospect, Michael Nolan, all pleaded not guilty on multiple charges in Westchester County Court Thursday.
- The Westchester Medical Center Health Network unveiled plans Wednesday to build a $230 million, 280,000-square-foot Ambulatory Care Pavilion adjacent to Westchester Medical Center on its Valhalla campus
- A first-time event hosted by The Business Council of Westchester offered a unique personal introduction to members of the county Board of Legislators.
- A state trooper assigned to the Somers barracks is facing charges in connection with the alleged theft of $22,000 worth of landscaping equipment, state police said.
- Two old rivals met up on the rink at Brewster Ice Arena last Sunday, as Suffern and Mamaroneck battled it out in the Section 1 Division 1 championship game.
- The Pelham High School ice hockey team defeated Rye Town/Harrison last Sunday afternoon in front of a packed house at the Brewster Ice Arena in the Section 1 Division 2 ice hockey championship game.
- Three men with ties to the Hudson Valley were ranked in Forbes' top 25 billionaires in the world recently.
- Three girls allegedly attacked a fellow female student during their lunch period Tuesday at Blue Mountain Middle School in the Hendrick Hudson School District.
- Mount Vernon officials continue discussing the merits of a potential rezoning plan for the proposed transit-oriented Mount Vernon West development near the Metro-North train station.
- WESTMED Medical Group recently added two new doctors from New Rochelle and Greenwich, Conn.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.