NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Ruth Keeler Memorial Library in North Salem was one of three libraries in Westchester County (along with White Plains and Harrison libraries) selected to be part of the Edge Initiative.
This program was developed by the Gates Foundation, the ALA, the University of Maryland and other library and government organizations with the goal of helping "public libraries assess their current technology services and make improvements that will better serve their communities."
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Stepinac Grad Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler Breaks Windshield
- 5 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders