NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Ruth Keeler Memorial Library in North Salem was one of three libraries in Westchester County (along with White Plains and Harrison libraries) selected to be part of the Edge Initiative.
This program was developed by the Gates Foundation, the ALA, the University of Maryland and other library and government organizations with the goal of helping "public libraries assess their current technology services and make improvements that will better serve their communities."
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 3 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents