NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Ruth Keeler Memorial Library in North Salem was one of three libraries in Westchester County (along with White Plains and Harrison libraries) selected to be part of the Edge Initiative.
This program was developed by the Gates Foundation, the ALA, the University of Maryland and other library and government organizations with the goal of helping "public libraries assess their current technology services and make improvements that will better serve their communities."
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over White Plains Skies Sunday
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95