NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Ruth Keeler Memorial Library in North Salem was one of three libraries in Westchester County (along with White Plains and Harrison libraries) selected to be part of the Edge Initiative.
This program was developed by the Gates Foundation, the ALA, the University of Maryland and other library and government organizations with the goal of helping "public libraries assess their current technology services and make improvements that will better serve their communities."
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft