NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Ruth Keeler Memorial Library in North Salem was one of three libraries in Westchester County (along with White Plains and Harrison libraries) selected to be part of the Edge Initiative.
This program was developed by the Gates Foundation, the ALA, the University of Maryland and other library and government organizations with the goal of helping "public libraries assess their current technology services and make improvements that will better serve their communities."
- 1 White Plains Ranks As Best Town To Live In New York
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History