WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories from last week around Southern Westchester County.
- The French-American School of New York fell one vote short of approval on Wednesday to build a new private K-12 campus in White Plains.
- A Yonkers resident won $4 million in a New York Lottery scratch off game.
- Tarrytown resident Simon Cadel will s tar in a new TV sitcom starring Jason Priestley and Molly Ringwald.
- A Long Island man was arrested in Scarsdale on Sunday after police say he was found passed out in his car in a Post Road driveway .
- The former general manager of the Rye Golf Club was sentenced to up to three years in prison on Thursday for stealing more than a quarter of a million dollars.
- Cardinal Timothy Dolan inspected work by Port Chester day laborers who are constructing a chair the Pope will use during his mass at Madison Square Garden.
- Nancy Silberkleit, co-CEO of Archie Comics, talked about careers in the comic book industry in Pelham .
- A special summer camp, with the intention of empowering young girls, has become a popular hotspot for the future of New Rochelle.
- A Mount Vernon man pleaded guilty to second-degree murder charges on Thursday in connection to a shooting that took place at Levister Towers.
- Larchmont residents Darren and Debra Moss had their house hunting journey profiled by The New York Times .
- State police said they have a man in custody following a chase that ended in Purchase.
- Eastchester is one of several municipalities in the county that is eligible for Waterfront Protection Grants .
- Parking enforcement is getting a little harsher in Bronxville, as village officials seek to encourage more space turnover in an effort to increase local business.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.