WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A new law in White Plains will require certain businesses within the city to install high-quality security cameras, according to CBS New York.
The new law will require pawn shops, pharmacies, businesses that sell alcohol, cash checks or remain open between the hours of 12 a.m. and 4 a.m. to install these cameras or risk a fine of up to $250 per day until they are installed, CBS New York reported.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Little League Baseball Teams Advance To State Playoffs
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 5 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious