WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A new law in White Plains will require certain businesses within the city to install high-quality security cameras, according to CBS New York.
The new law will require pawn shops, pharmacies, businesses that sell alcohol, cash checks or remain open between the hours of 12 a.m. and 4 a.m. to install these cameras or risk a fine of up to $250 per day until they are installed, CBS New York reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; White Plains Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'