WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A new law in White Plains will require certain businesses within the city to install high-quality security cameras, according to CBS New York.
The new law will require pawn shops, pharmacies, businesses that sell alcohol, cash checks or remain open between the hours of 12 a.m. and 4 a.m. to install these cameras or risk a fine of up to $250 per day until they are installed, CBS New York reported.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 5 Astorino Pledges Westchester County Will Grow 'Smarter, Safer, Stronger'