WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A new law in White Plains will require certain businesses within the city to install high-quality security cameras, according to CBS New York.
The new law will require pawn shops, pharmacies, businesses that sell alcohol, cash checks or remain open between the hours of 12 a.m. and 4 a.m. to install these cameras or risk a fine of up to $250 per day until they are installed, CBS New York reported.
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director