WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A new law in White Plains will require certain businesses within the city to install high-quality security cameras, according to CBS New York.
The new law will require pawn shops, pharmacies, businesses that sell alcohol, cash checks or remain open between the hours of 12 a.m. and 4 a.m. to install these cameras or risk a fine of up to $250 per day until they are installed, CBS New York reported.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York