WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- The City of White Plains recently unveiled its new website, featuring new tabs and a new format that is set to make the navigation process easier.
- White Plains High School graduate Sean Kilpatrick and the University of Cincinnati men's basketball team were upset by Harvard on Thursday in the second round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament in Spokane, Wash.
- White Plains and Somers law firm Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano recently welcomed associate attorney Samantha A. Lyons.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.
- The gap between the rich and the poor in the New York Metro area, including Westchester, was recently ranked the third widest in the U.S., according to a new study about income inequality by real estate website Trulia.
- New York State Police charged a man with driving while ability impaired after allegedly finding him asleep behind the wheel of his vehicle in the Sprain Brook Parkway.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 4 A New Traffic Light Blooms In Downtown White Plains
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers