WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The on-and-off snowfall produced by the powerful, 24-hour Nor’easter has now ended, but there are some travel issues on Westchester County roadways during the Friday morning commute.
The lower section of the Taconic State Parkway has been reduced to two lanes near the junction of the Sprain Brook Parkway because of snow on the roadway.
Snow is also reported to be on the Sprain Brook Parkway between the Taconic State Parkway and Bronx River Parkway in Hawthorne.
- 1 Two Westchester Post Offices Offer Extended Hours For Tax Day
- 2 White Plains Doctor Predicts Tough Days Ahead For Spring Allergies
- 3 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 4 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 5 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates