WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The on-and-off snowfall produced by the powerful, 24-hour Nor’easter has now ended, but there are some travel issues on Westchester County roadways during the Friday morning commute.
The lower section of the Taconic State Parkway has been reduced to two lanes near the junction of the Sprain Brook Parkway because of snow on the roadway.
Snow is also reported to be on the Sprain Brook Parkway between the Taconic State Parkway and Bronx River Parkway in Hawthorne.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Police Investigating Assault That Left Man Unconscious
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says