WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The on-and-off snowfall produced by the powerful, 24-hour Nor’easter has now ended, but there are some travel issues on Westchester County roadways during the Friday morning commute.
The lower section of the Taconic State Parkway has been reduced to two lanes near the junction of the Sprain Brook Parkway because of snow on the roadway.
Snow is also reported to be on the Sprain Brook Parkway between the Taconic State Parkway and Bronx River Parkway in Hawthorne.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby