WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The on-and-off snowfall produced by the powerful, 24-hour Nor’easter has now ended, but there are some travel issues on Westchester County roadways during the Friday morning commute.
The lower section of the Taconic State Parkway has been reduced to two lanes near the junction of the Sprain Brook Parkway because of snow on the roadway.
Snow is also reported to be on the Sprain Brook Parkway between the Taconic State Parkway and Bronx River Parkway in Hawthorne.
- 1 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 4 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 5 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat