WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The on-and-off snowfall produced by the powerful, 24-hour Nor’easter has now ended, but there are some travel issues on Westchester County roadways during the Friday morning commute.
The lower section of the Taconic State Parkway has been reduced to two lanes near the junction of the Sprain Brook Parkway because of snow on the roadway.
Snow is also reported to be on the Sprain Brook Parkway between the Taconic State Parkway and Bronx River Parkway in Hawthorne.
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust