WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Many Westchester commuters had a slow go of it as rain continued to fall Thursday morning.
There were no road closures reported as a result of flooding and only one report of roadway flooding -- on northbound I-684 between the Saw Mill Parkway (Exit 5) and Route 22/138 (Exit 6a) at 8:10 a.m., which resulted in delays.
An accident was reported further north on I-84 East between Route 311 (Exit 18) and the entrance to I-684 (Exit 20). The accident, reported at 8 a.m., has moved to the shoulder.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary