WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Many Westchester commuters had a slow go of it as rain continued to fall Thursday morning.
There were no road closures reported as a result of flooding and only one report of roadway flooding -- on northbound I-684 between the Saw Mill Parkway (Exit 5) and Route 22/138 (Exit 6a) at 8:10 a.m., which resulted in delays.
An accident was reported further north on I-84 East between Route 311 (Exit 18) and the entrance to I-684 (Exit 20). The accident, reported at 8 a.m., has moved to the shoulder.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 3 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 New Boutique Residential Rental Projects In White Plains Top Week's News