WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Many Westchester commuters had a slow go of it as rain continued to fall Thursday morning.
There were no road closures reported as a result of flooding and only one report of roadway flooding -- on northbound I-684 between the Saw Mill Parkway (Exit 5) and Route 22/138 (Exit 6a) at 8:10 a.m., which resulted in delays.
An accident was reported further north on I-84 East between Route 311 (Exit 18) and the entrance to I-684 (Exit 20). The accident, reported at 8 a.m., has moved to the shoulder.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs The Westchester In White Plains
- 3 White Plains Hospital Partnership With Montefiore Approved By State Panel
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Changing Transit Trends Prompt Call For New White Plains Train Station