MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Montefiore Medical Center, the Westchester County Board of Legislators, the New York State Department of Health and local clergy leaders will hold a town hall meeting Thursday night to discuss the affect of the Affordable Care Act.
The meeting will be moderated by Lyndon D. Williams, a County Legislator for the 13th Legislative District. It will include presentations by Kelvin S. Sapp, MPH, Health Education Series Project Coordinator, External Affairs, Outreach and Marketing. The town hall will take place Thursday, Jan. 30 in the hospital's Mount Vernon Campus, Auditorium 12 North 7th Ave. from 6 to 8 p.m.
- 1 Three White Plains Businesses Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 White Plains Little League Baseball Teams Advance To State Playoffs
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 5 Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash In White Plains