MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Montefiore Medical Center, the Westchester County Board of Legislators, the New York State Department of Health and local clergy leaders will hold a town hall meeting Thursday night to discuss the affect of the Affordable Care Act.
The meeting will be moderated by Lyndon D. Williams, a County Legislator for the 13th Legislative District. It will include presentations by Kelvin S. Sapp, MPH, Health Education Series Project Coordinator, External Affairs, Outreach and Marketing. The town hall will take place Thursday, Jan. 30 in the hospital's Mount Vernon Campus, Auditorium 12 North 7th Ave. from 6 to 8 p.m.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over White Plains Skies Sunday
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95