WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Columbus Day holiday weekend will bring a mixed bag of weather, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday should be sunny, with a high near 80 degrees. The evening will be mostly clear, with an overnight low of around 60 degrees, according to the forecast.
Rain is likely Sunday, mainly after noon. It should remain mostly cloudy, with a high near 56 degrees. There is a chance of rain Sunday night, mainly before midnight, with an overnight low of around 42 degrees.
Columbus Day Monday is predicted to be sunny, with a high near 59 degrees. Monday night should be clear, with an overnight low of around 43 degrees.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Argument Leads To Stabbing At Galleria In White Plains
- 4 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore