WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Missing Child Alert has been issued for a 15-year-old Mount Vernon boy by the New York State Department of Criminal Justice Services at the request of the Mount Vernon Police Department.
The missing child, Jonathan Bryant, is autistic. He is described as a black male, 5-foot-4 in height and weighing 110 pounds. When last seen, he was wearing a white T-shirt and white shorts.
The alert covers all of Westchester as well as Rockland and Orange and all of New York City.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes
- 3 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News