WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Missing Child Alert has been issued for a 15-year-old Mount Vernon boy by the New York State Department of Criminal Justice Services at the request of the Mount Vernon Police Department.
The missing child, Jonathan Bryant, is autistic. He is described as a black male, 5-foot-4 in height and weighing 110 pounds. When last seen, he was wearing a white T-shirt and white shorts.
The alert covers all of Westchester as well as Rockland and Orange and all of New York City.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh