WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Missing Child Alert has been issued for a 15-year-old Mount Vernon boy by the New York State Department of Criminal Justice Services at the request of the Mount Vernon Police Department.
The missing child, Jonathan Bryant, is autistic. He is described as a black male, 5-foot-4 in height and weighing 110 pounds. When last seen, he was wearing a white T-shirt and white shorts.
The alert covers all of Westchester as well as Rockland and Orange and all of New York City.
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Man, 34, Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI