WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North will now require all of its engineers to undergo sleep apnea testing, according to ABC New York.
The directive comes in response to the National Transportation Safety Board revealing that engineer William Rockefeller, who was in control of the train that derailed and killed four in the Bronx last year, suffered from severe sleep apnea and it may have played a roll in the tragedy, ABC New York Reported.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 Daily Voice Leaders: Michael Israel, CEO, Westchester Medical Center
- 3 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 4 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To White Plains