WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North will now require all of its engineers to undergo sleep apnea testing, according to ABC New York.
The directive comes in response to the National Transportation Safety Board revealing that engineer William Rockefeller, who was in control of the train that derailed and killed four in the Bronx last year, suffered from severe sleep apnea and it may have played a roll in the tragedy, ABC New York Reported.
- 1 Cuomo Lessens Ebola Quarantine Protocols Due To Outside Pressure
- 2 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd