HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- A man has been hospitalized after he sustained a gunshot wound to the shoulder outside the Hurricane Bar and Grill on Central Avenue in Hartsdale in an incident at approximately 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, Greenburgh Police said.
Greenburgh Police are continuing to investigate the incident, saying, “It appears an unknown male may have been involved in a dispute resulting in the victim being shot. Several people were interviewed; however, other possible witnesses fled the scene prior to police arrival.”
The injured man was taken to Westchester Medical Center. His injury is not life threatening.
Anyone with information should contact the Greenburgh Detective Division at 914-682-5325.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak