WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- A 29-year-old Bronx man and former employee of the New York State Power Authority was arraigned in Westchester County Court in White Plains on Wednesday after he allegedly stole nearly $3,000 in gas using state gas cards over the course of more than a year.
- Democrat Michael Kaplowitz and Republican Jim Maisano have begun their push for bipartisan unity among the county Board of Legislators (BOL) by securing seats as chair and vice chair.
- The White Plains Youth Bureau in cooperation with the White Plains Cares Coalition will host a graduation and mock trial honoring thirteen graduates for their completion of an eight-week training on Thursday, Jan. 23.
- Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was arraigned on child pornography charges Thursday afternoon at the federal courthouse in White Plains.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola