WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- The parking lot at the North White Plains Metro-North station is set to undergo a $4 million rehabilitation after the approval of a bond act by the Westchester County Board of Legislators.
- A car accident killed a White Plains man and left two other White Plains residents injured in Georgia late last week.
- Archbishop Stepinac High School recently held a career day for its students, and alumni returned to represent various career paths.
- Members of White Plains' Child Abuse Prevention Center briefed members of the Westchester County Board of Legislators earlier this month on a "hidden epidemic."
- New York State Police made two arrests during a driving while intoxicated detail in White Plains.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 2 New Luxury Rental Property In White Plains Holds Grand Opening
- 3 IRS Warns White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police