WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- The parking lot at the North White Plains Metro-North station is set to undergo a $4 million rehabilitation after the approval of a bond act by the Westchester County Board of Legislators.
- A car accident killed a White Plains man and left two other White Plains residents injured in Georgia late last week.
- Archbishop Stepinac High School recently held a career day for its students, and alumni returned to represent various career paths.
- Members of White Plains' Child Abuse Prevention Center briefed members of the Westchester County Board of Legislators earlier this month on a "hidden epidemic."
- New York State Police made two arrests during a driving while intoxicated detail in White Plains.
- 1 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To White Plains