WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- The parking lot at the North White Plains Metro-North station is set to undergo a $4 million rehabilitation after the approval of a bond act by the Westchester County Board of Legislators.
- A car accident killed a White Plains man and left two other White Plains residents injured in Georgia late last week.
- Archbishop Stepinac High School recently held a career day for its students, and alumni returned to represent various career paths.
- Members of White Plains' Child Abuse Prevention Center briefed members of the Westchester County Board of Legislators earlier this month on a "hidden epidemic."
- New York State Police made two arrests during a driving while intoxicated detail in White Plains.
- 1 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 2 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says