WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A major winter storm and a fire at the Clinton's Chappaqua compound topped the news.
The "Bomb Cyclone" storm system that moved through the area Thursday not only lived up to the hype, it surpassed it. Click here to read the story.
A fire that broke out at the Northern Westchester compound of former President Bill Clinton and his wife, 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton was "knocked down" Wednesday afternoon. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- President Donald Trump has nominated a former law partner of New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani to serve as the United States Attorney Preet Bharara’s replacement in the Southern District of New York.
- As one of his first actions as Westchester County's new County Executive, George Latimer signed an executive order on Tuesday banning gun shows on county property.
- There will be some familiar faces in County Executive George Latimer's administration.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.