WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The National Weather Service is calling for light snow across Westchester County on Saturday.
A quick-moving system is expected to bring snow into the region before 3 p.m. on Saturday with blustery winds gusting up to 28 mph. Temperatures will only climb into the high 20s. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent with accumulations of less than one inch possible.
Snow showers should begin to exit the area overnight into Sunday, Jan. 26. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent with an expected low temperature of 10 degrees and wind chills that could dip below zero.
The sun returns on Sunday, but chilly temperatures remain, with highs only getting into the low 20s.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 5 Astorino Pledges Westchester County Will Grow 'Smarter, Safer, Stronger'