WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The following is a roundup of the top stories of the week in Westchester County.
- After conferring with the two teenage girls who were approached by a man inappropriately touching himself earlier this week, the Rye Police Department has released a composite sketch of their suspect.
- Vadim Imperioli, the son of "Sopranos' star Michael Imperioli, has been arrested for spray-painting swastikas on a SUNY Purchase dormitory bulletin board on Nov. 20, according to multiple reports.
- The national food site Eater has compiled a list of the best restaurants in the country for the third straight year, and, for the first time, has named a single "Best Restaurant in America" -- and Blue Hill at Stone Barns in Pocantico Hills has earned that honor.
- "The Greatest Showman on Earth," starring Hugh Jackman, is using Sleepy Hollow Country Club as its basecamp on Wednesday, Dec. 7, according to On Location Vacations.
- Rye Neck High School will be getting a new principal next month .
- A total of 53 county residents were inducted Friday, Dec. 2 into the prestigious Westchester Senior Citizen Hall of Fame.
- A federal lawsuit alleges that the treasurer at Trump Tower at City Center improperly transferred $8.7 million from the building’s accounts into his own and others and failed to return it all.
- The revitalization efforts at historic Memorial Field got a big boost on Thursday, when New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo awarded Mount Vernon $2 million at the Regional Economic Development Council.
- An 18-year-old man is set to be arraigned after stabbing a Mount Vernon student in the back on Wednesday.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.