WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) announced new legislation at the White Plains District Court House on Tuesday in the wake of a dramatic spike in cell phone thefts in Westchester County.
- TMZ Sports obtained security camera footage of New Rochelle native and Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice dragging his fiancee out of an elevator following a public incident in a casino in Atlantic City on Saturday, Feb.15.
- Heroin continues to be a problem throughout Westchester County and the Hudson Valley as the drug was found inside the faculty bathroom of an elementary school in Sullivan County, according to multiple reports.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino helped give nearly 100 foster kids tickets to the 39th annual Royal Hanneford Circus.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion