WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) announced new legislation at the White Plains District Court House on Tuesday in the wake of a dramatic spike in cell phone thefts in Westchester County.
- TMZ Sports obtained security camera footage of New Rochelle native and Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice dragging his fiancee out of an elevator following a public incident in a casino in Atlantic City on Saturday, Feb.15.
- Heroin continues to be a problem throughout Westchester County and the Hudson Valley as the drug was found inside the faculty bathroom of an elementary school in Sullivan County, according to multiple reports.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino helped give nearly 100 foster kids tickets to the 39th annual Royal Hanneford Circus.
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI