WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- A six-member jury has returned a verdict of not guilty in the Kerry Kennedy drugged-driving trial at the Westchester County Court in White Plains on Friday morning.
- A spike in store closures along Mamaroneck Avenue during the first quarter of 2014 has White Plains residents and business owners on alert.
- Two Westchester residents were named to be the valedictorian and salutatorian for the Class of 2014 at Archbishop Stepinac High School. Jason Sanchez of White Plains will be the valedictorian and Matthew Eberhart of New Rochelle will be the salutatorian.
- A 29-year-old White Plains man was arrested in Greenburgh and charged with possession of a controlled substance and a hypodermic needle, according to state police.
- The Westchester in White Plains is set to host a program on Friday, March 7, for seniors on prescription medications.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 4 A New Traffic Light Blooms In Downtown White Plains
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers