WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in White Plains this week:
- A 1-year-old girl died as the result of a car crash on the northbound Sprain Brook Parkway. The crash led to a vehicle fire that closed the northbound Sprain for more than two hours.
- Popular Westchester County radio personality and a longtime host of 107.1 FM "The Peak's" morning drive show, Caroline Corley died suddenly Nov. 25.
- A Scarsdale housekeeper turned herself into police following an investigation into $2,000 that allegedly went missing from her employers’ bedroom earlier this month.
- White Plains' Digital Arts Experience has reached a new dimension of learning after its purchase of a 3D printer, hailed as one of the most important technological advancements of the century.
- The White Plains Police Department announced it will have increased patrols on the streets and in parking garages during the holiday season, according to News 12 Westchester.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.