WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heat and humidity will persist throughout Westchester County on Wednesday and bring the threat of heavy rain and thunderstorms to the area, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will begin with mostly sunny skies and a high temperature of 89 degrees. Showers could threaten the area in the afternoon, especially after 4 p.m. Chance of rain is 30 percent in the early evening and increases to 60 percent overnight.
Showers could linger in the area on Thursday morning. Clouds will remain and produce cooler temperatures with a high around 81.
Sun will return on Friday with highs around 80.
- 1 Victim In DWI Crash Sues White Plains Bar
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 5 Astorino Pledges Westchester County Will Grow 'Smarter, Safer, Stronger'