WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Heat and humidity will persist throughout Westchester County on Wednesday and bring the threat of heavy rain and thunderstorms to the area, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will begin with mostly sunny skies and a high temperature of 89 degrees. Showers could threaten the area in the afternoon, especially after 4 p.m. Chance of rain is 30 percent in the early evening and increases to 60 percent overnight.
Showers could linger in the area on Thursday morning. Clouds will remain and produce cooler temperatures with a high around 81.
Sun will return on Friday with highs around 80.
- 1 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 3 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents