GREENWICH, Conn. -- Two Greenwich High School graduates who met at Manhattanville College in Purchase, N.Y., put their wedding together in 24 hours so the bride's mother, who has incurable lung cancer, could attend, according to Buzzfeed.
Anthony and Aly Femia had planned to marry in September 2015 but learned that Aly's mother, Mary Quinn, had lung cancer that had spread to her brain and that she had little time left.
Yale-New Haven Hospital staff helped Anthony and Aly organize a wedding at the hospital - including finding and purchasing a wedding dress - so Mary Quinn could see her daughter get married, according to Buzzfeed.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Rivals Stepinac, Iona Prep Meet For CHSFL Football Title