GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Health Center and the African American Men of Westchester will be hosting the 14th annual Community Health Fair with free health screenings on Friday, Aug. 15, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The fair will be held at 295 Knollwood Road, White Plains.
There will be free screenings for blood pressure, height, weight, pregnancy, glucose, HIV, vision, emergency contraception, nutrition, prostate/breast/ colorectal/cervical cancer and family planning.
There will be free giveaways, refreshments and entertainment. Admission is free.
The rain date is Friday, Aug. 22.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester