GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Health Center and the African American Men of Westchester will be hosting the 14th annual Community Health Fair with free health screenings on Friday, Aug. 15, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The fair will be held at 295 Knollwood Road, White Plains.
There will be free screenings for blood pressure, height, weight, pregnancy, glucose, HIV, vision, emergency contraception, nutrition, prostate/breast/ colorectal/cervical cancer and family planning.
There will be free giveaways, refreshments and entertainment. Admission is free.
The rain date is Friday, Aug. 22.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 3 309 White Plains Dads Attend Take Your Kid To School Day
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving White Plains Banks
- 5 White Plains Ranks Among Best Small-To-Midsize Cities In US