GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Health Center and the African American Men of Westchester will be hosting the 14th annual Community Health Fair with free health screenings on Friday, Aug. 15, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The fair will be held at 295 Knollwood Road, White Plains.
There will be free screenings for blood pressure, height, weight, pregnancy, glucose, HIV, vision, emergency contraception, nutrition, prostate/breast/ colorectal/cervical cancer and family planning.
There will be free giveaways, refreshments and entertainment. Admission is free.
The rain date is Friday, Aug. 22.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 4 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 5 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling