GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Health Center and the African American Men of Westchester will be hosting the 14th annual Community Health Fair with free health screenings on Friday, Aug. 15, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The fair will be held at 295 Knollwood Road, White Plains.
There will be free screenings for blood pressure, height, weight, pregnancy, glucose, HIV, vision, emergency contraception, nutrition, prostate/breast/ colorectal/cervical cancer and family planning.
There will be free giveaways, refreshments and entertainment. Admission is free.
The rain date is Friday, Aug. 22.
- 1 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents