GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Health Center and the African American Men of Westchester will be hosting the 14th annual Community Health Fair with free health screenings on Friday, Aug. 15, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The fair will be held at 295 Knollwood Road, White Plains.
There will be free screenings for blood pressure, height, weight, pregnancy, glucose, HIV, vision, emergency contraception, nutrition, prostate/breast/ colorectal/cervical cancer and family planning.
There will be free giveaways, refreshments and entertainment. Admission is free.
The rain date is Friday, Aug. 22.
- 1 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 4 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 5 White Plains Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night