ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- The Food Bank For Westchester hosted five college students from China who were winners of a PepsiCo competition for the best corporate social responsibility idea on Tuesday, March 18.
During their afternoon at the Food Bank, the students learned how to repack food at the Food Bank and that it is the backbone of the food distribution system in Westchester that supports more than 265 front-line hunger relief programs throughout the county.
The students are visiting the United States for the first time and in addition to the Food Bank for Westchester, the students will visit the PepsiCo headquarters, meetings in New York City and a visit to Washington, D.C., to the White House for a meeting with the Chinese ambassador.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 3 White Plains Council Vote On French-American School Expected On Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment
- 5 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery