WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Are you sick of skimming job boards and the classifieds for White Plains openings? The Daily White Plains found the following local businesses with job openings:
- The March of Dimes Foundation seeks an administrative assistant to work for its senior vice president and deputy medical director. The job entails managing a calendar, preparing meeting and Powerpoint agendas and materials, taking notes and minutes, handling phone calls, completing expense reports and invoices and editing. Applicants must have a minimum of seven years experience supporting an executive and a four-year college degree. Apply online .
- Whole Foods needs a part-time floral employee. The job involves unpacking floral deliveries, setting up floral displays, weighing and pricing customer selections, assisting customers, and answering phones. Applications are accepted online .
- Hanna Andersson, a children's retailer, wants to hire sales associates to help customers, work toward meeting sales goals and assist with daily maintenance chores. Candidates should have at least a year of retail experience. Submit a resume for the Westchester Mall shop online .
- UBS Financial Services is hiring a client service associate to support the financial advisers. Duties will include assisting clients, providing administrative support, process new accounts, risk management, funds cashiering, and order entry, as well as some market research. Candidates must have at least two years experience in the financial industry and knowledge of lending products. If interested, apply online .
- Nordstrom needs a stock person to unpack, sort, ticket and display new merchandise. Applications are accepted online .
- Bank of America needs a client to help financial advisers with sales. The job entails resolving client inquires and complaints, managing accounts and matching clients with services and products. Applicants must have at least a year of related experience, series 7 and 63/65 or 66 registrations, and knowledge of investment and banking products. Apply online .
Is your company hiring? Are you looking for a nanny or weekend babysitter? If you or your business seeks employees, send a note to strangle @mainstreetconnect.us and we will post your listing, free, in our weekly "Who's Hiring" feature.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.