SCARSDALE, N.Y. - There will be an extended lane closure on the northbound Bronx River Parkway this week, as work continues on the Crane Road Bridge Project on Friday.
From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., the right lane of the parkway will be closed between Harney Road (Exit 10) and Crane Road (Exit 12) while workers continue to survey the location. There may also be momentary interruptions in the southbound lanes.
Motorists are advised to find alternative routes to avoid delays during the work. For more information, contact the county Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents