WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The first accident report of Thursday morning along the snow-covered roads in Westchester has occurred on the southbound Taconic in Briarcliff Manor.
The accident, reported at 6:45 a.m., is on the lower section of the Taconic between Route 9A/Route 100 and Route 117, resulting in stop-and-go traffic.
An accident on southbound I-684 at Exit 6 (Route 35) has also been reported.
Travel conditions are expected to become treacherous as snowfall picks up in intensity during the morning.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola