WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The first accident report of Thursday morning along the snow-covered roads in Westchester has occurred on the southbound Taconic in Briarcliff Manor.
The accident, reported at 6:45 a.m., is on the lower section of the Taconic between Route 9A/Route 100 and Route 117, resulting in stop-and-go traffic.
An accident on southbound I-684 at Exit 6 (Route 35) has also been reported.
Travel conditions are expected to become treacherous as snowfall picks up in intensity during the morning.
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Sustainable Westchester To Develop Solar Photovoltaic Systems