WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The first accident report of Thursday morning along the snow-covered roads in Westchester has occurred on the southbound Taconic in Briarcliff Manor.
The accident, reported at 6:45 a.m., is on the lower section of the Taconic between Route 9A/Route 100 and Route 117, resulting in stop-and-go traffic.
An accident on southbound I-684 at Exit 6 (Route 35) has also been reported.
Travel conditions are expected to become treacherous as snowfall picks up in intensity during the morning.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester