SOUTHERN WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories around Southern Westchester County from last week.
- The dealership group that owns White Plains Honda agreed to pay millions in a settlement for alleged deceptive sales practices .
- Hyatt Place New York/Yonkers officially opened with a ribbon cutting ceremony .
- A Sleepy Hollow couple was awarded $1 million by a federal judge for a violent altercation with a police officer that took place in 2008.
- A former Scarsdale resident has been sentenced to between three and nine years in prison after bilking his Manhattan customer base and vendors for more than $2 million.
- The Westchester County Board of Legislators passed legislation Monday which authorized the county executive to enter into a 15-year Playland Management Agreement with Standard Amusements, LLC.
- A super-crane lifted the first of many steel girders for the new Tappan Zee Bridge.
- Four Manhattan teens were arrested overnight after breaking into a fight that spilled out to the streets of New Roc City .
- A Mount Vernon toddler was hospitalized Sunday night after being struck by a dirt bike .
- The Mamaroneck Board of Education recognized the Mamaroneck High School varsity baseball team and a pair of tennis doubles players for winning state championships .
- Harrison police investigators arrested a telephone scam suspect in Georgia .
- Greenburgh Police released video footage of the vehicle believed to have been involved in a fatal hit-and-run .
- $316,510 has been raised to install bleachers and a press box at the Eastchester High School football field.
- A Bronxville preschool student celebrated his Irish heritage with a special project that was featured at the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center in Yorktown Heights last week.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.